Your support of KUBA is critical
KUBA’s mission is to unite our community, provide leadership, foster trade and commerce and interface actively with the local government in efforts to promote Uptown Kingston as a viable place to visit, work and live. The Kingston Uptown Business Association (KUBA), is a wholly voluntary, not-for-profit organization that works hard to make a difference in the Uptown community.
KUBA works to support Uptown Kingston businesses by helping to increase traffic, commerce and tourism to our area.
Benefits of Membership
- Community outreach and networking through kuba.network sponsored special events
- FREE listing and link on KUBA website
- FREE calendar postings for your events
- Quarterly membership meetings featuring speakers on topics of interest
- Meet & Greet social events
- New member marketing introduction on Kuba.network and our social media platforms
- Receive member discount for KUBA sponsored event advertising
FIRST TIME AND RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP – Annual fee $130.00
NOT-FOR PROFIT MEMBERSHIP – Annual fee $55.00
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP – Annual fee $30.00
Showing all 3 results